The Call for Abstract Submissions for the
On behalf of the Council for Australasian University Leaders in Learning and Teaching (CAULLT) the Learning Leaders in Higher Education Conference Organising Committee Convenor A/P Kogi Naidoo, Charles Sturt University invites submissions for the Third Learning Leaders’ Conference to be held on Thursday 11 June 2020 at the Pan Pacific Hotel, Docklands, Melbourne.
This one-day conference invites participants to consider presentations on the conference theme:
Abstract submissions are invited under the following sub-themes:
1. What influences Strategic Decision Making in higher education institutions?
2. The impact of Strategic Decision Making and implementation on staff and leaders
3. Understanding the higher education environment – responding to current challenges
4. Strategic Planning for future challenges – being agile and adaptive
5. Excellence: what does it mean in practice?
6. Equity – Implications for staff and students
7. The impact of Strategic Decision Making on the Student Experience
8. Grassroots leadership – Influencing and making an impact
The organising committee is particularly keen to receive submissions that explore leadership and strategic decision making addressing one of the sub-themes and the implications for leaders, emerging leaders, early career academics and professionals. Submissions may take the form of theoretical and philosophical papers, strategies and frameworks, good practice reports, showcases, and new and emergent initiatives.
Presentations should be no longer than 20 minutes to allow adequate time for Q and As. Please provide a 500-word overview of the presentation linking to (a) sub-theme/s in a word document along with a 100-word biography. You will be asked to provide a colour photograph should your presentation be accepted.
The conference will be of interest to leaders, academics and professionals working in the higher education sector as well as accrediting bodies, Deans Councils, government, industry and students.
Please send your submissions to Jacqui Elson-Green at Higher Ed Services – email@example.com by Thursday 30 April 2020.For further information please contact Jacqui by email or on 0417086691