Top Management Programme for Higher Education
A tried and tested development opportunity specifically created for those in Australia and New Zealand, in an executive role in a higher education institution.
The Top Management Programme for Higher Education, which has run for some 15 years in the UK, has now been adapted intelligently for delivery to senior HE leaders in Australia and New Zealand. It is designed to equip senior leaders with the necessary skills to extend your thinking and practice, and to face the challenges of HE leadership at an executive level.
- The core curriculum of the programme is based on what makes an effective executive leader in HE.
- The programme provides a truly agile learning experience drawn from exposure to new ideas and new ways of delivering innovation and change.
- Programme participants are a “true” peer group, currently working as part of or about to become part of an executive team or in a role with significant cross-institution responsibility.
- The programme supports innovation skills development in HE.
- Learning and development is placed within a real time context, is immersive and the participants inform the learning throughout in a responsive and co-created approach.
- The international module takes participants outside their immediate perspective on the sector, providing an opportunity to reflect on approaches in another country/region.
- As a cohort of influential figures TMP HE alumni and guest contributors collaborate within the “cohort community”, influencing and shaping debate in the sector.
For more information on this programme visit advance-he.ac.uk