There is significant activity occurring at all universities engaging in HR business improvement activities as a consequence of universities adopting Human Capital Management systems. This has resulted in substantial re-focus and change in support activities of HR departments.
In 2019 HES established a sector-wide group of HR professionals who are leaders in university HR business improvement targeting HR Associate Directors and/or HR Business Improvement leaders. These people are typically leading their university’s direction and initiatives with the selection and adoption of digital HR tools and techniques.
A Terms of Reference, modus operandi and the support that HES provides is available with the scope of group activities to include:
- Human Capital Management selection and implementations
- Defining and driving innovation through the adoption and use of technology that is focused around employee experiences
- HR business improvement
- Digital transformation
- Process automation tool and techniques
- Strategic, governance, risk, project and political matters
- Workforce analytical techniques
- Digital road mapping considerations and HR solution strategies
- Business Case definition and development
- People change management
- HR technology consulting
For more information or to obtain the Terms of Reference contact Stephen Callaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0423 847 164